I have read the "Aulas felices" file and there you can find different activities thought to be used in a primary school.
Some of them, I could also say that everyone, can be used in secondary schools.
As everybody know, the best way to learn is playing
I have chosen three activities a teacher can use to teach languages:
1. Palabras encadenadas.
One person of the classroom starts with a word and the next student has to say a word which starts with the last letter of the other word. Is a good way to improve vocabulary as well as pronunciation.
2. Improvisación teatral.
Through an item given to them, the students have to perform a short theatre. Once again they will improve their oral skills.
3. Cuentos
Students have to invent a short story about something studied before. They have to use their imagination and choose the correct words they know. This time, there is a larger improvement in written skills.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario